Stress Management Workshop
November 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Do you have stress in your life?
If you answered 'yes', then you are not alone.
Stress is an unavoidable fact of life. It can come from our relationships, work, health, or any other area of life.
The bad news is that stress is not going to disappear until life itself disappears. This stress can have negative effects on your health causing insomnia, aches and pains, disease, and a general sense of dissatisfaction.
The good news is that you can learn to manage stress, and that is what you will learn to do in this short workshop.
You will learn…
- Simple breathing techniques for reducing stress instantly
- A quick technique to control your inner voices and worries
- How to move from problem-thinking towards solution-thinking
- A simple communication technique for improving relationships
Our goal in this workshop is to effectively teach and practice very useful techniques that you implement in your life immediately. We know that this will make a difference in your life because we use these same techniques ourselves every single day.
Participants on the course will also receive the following bonuses:
- a relaxation audio program which normally sells for $19
- an ebook about the causes and effects of stress
- “Brian is one of the best experts in the area of consultancy and training I’ve ever met. The ability he has with people, to connect with them on a higher level in order to teach his knowledge and wisdom is unique. Brian has a fantastic approach to deliver and to get results. (Paulo P.)
- 「Brian先生はNLPの高度なコミュニケーションスキルを持ちながらも、いつも生徒と同じ目線でいてくれる生まれながらのティーチャーです。彼のセミナーを受けた後では教えることの楽しさを再認識することでしょう。 薬剤師 山本祐子」
- “This is very useful for my life and future” (Zhao Shi Zhe)