Next training: March 29-30, 2014
Price: 29,800 yen
Strategies for Success is our most popular course. This is a short and very practical course which introduces you to the basic NLP approach. If you want to increase your effectiveness and improve your communication in personal and professional situations, you will find this course to be very useful and will take skills back to your home and workplace that you can immediately use.
What will I learn?
- Use coaching skills to help yourself and others to achieve success in your personal and professional life.
- Identify the areas of your life where you want to make improvements and start to make concrete steps to bring those changes into reality.
- Set achievable goals for yourself, and help others to do the same.
- Learn the presuppositions of NLP and discover how they help you to communicate more effectively with others and yourself.
- Identify and take control of the unconscious values that are influencing your behaviours.
- Manage your own emotional and physical state.
If you like what you learn on the weekend and want more, you'll already be two days on your way to becoming a certified NLP Practitioner with the International Association of NLP (IANLP). Strategies for Success is just two days out of your life, and many people from diverse areas including business people, teachers, homemakers, and health professionals have found it to be a life-changing experience. A fully bilingual English-Japanese manual will be provided, and translation will be provided where appropriate. In order to ensure the quality of training, the number of participants is limited on this training, so please book early to ensure your place.
If you have already taken this course, you can come back to refresh all your learnings for 50% of the regular price.
Words from Participants
- "... a weekend filled with spirit, deep learning and lots of fun!"
- "The weekend had such a positive impact on me; meeting all of you, and sharing stories and ideas has really been invigorating. Thank you, all!"
- "It was a really wonderful day of learning and sharing."
- "The strategies helped a lot and my allergy is pretty much cured"
- "You are an amazing teacher!"